Among the many water filtration brands available, two of the most well-known are SpringWell and Aquasure. When comparing whole-house water filters, Springwell is the best option due to its better durability, low maintenance, and innovative filtration design, while Aquasure is the best option because of its premium no-electricity operation.
In this post, we’ll compare and contrast the Springwell vs Aquasure whole-house water filters so you can buy the one that’s best for your needs. If you want the simple answer, we discovered that SpringWell outperformed Aquasure in every category, including design, durability, and upkeep.
⭐️ Our readers get 5% off at Springwellwater.com – 👉 Use Code “WFSOFF5“
Springwell vs Aquasure
|Features||Springwell WS1 whole house well water filter||Aquasure Fortitude Pro Series High-Performance Whole House|
|Bathrooms||1-4||Filter option for 6 bathrooms|
|Installation||Challenging installation for beginners||Easy installation|
|Price||See Price At Website||See Price At Amazon|
Springwell WS1 Whole House Well Water Filter System
Whole-house water filtration systems are essential for homes that use well water. The Springwell WS1 employs the following four-stage filtration process:
- After being filtered through the tank’s integrated sediment filter, the air pocket oxidizes the remaining iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide.
- The greens and beds in the unit act as a filter, preventing the oxidized contaminants from reentering the water system.
- Manganese, hydrogen sulfide, and iron are just some of the pollutants that can be flushed from the greens and bed during the backwashing operation. The air in the tank is replaced with a fresh supply.
- After going through a series of filters and purification processes, the water is safe for human consumption and domestic usage.
SpringWell WS1 Whole House Well Water Filter System removes the following contaminants from your water supply:
- Iron concentrations as high as 7 ppm (including ferric and ferrous iron)
- Sulfur concentrations between 0 and 8 parts per million
- Only 1 part per mil of manganese is allowed to pass through.
Average Flow Rate
The amount of water that goes through a filter in a given amount of time, measured in gallons per minute, is called the flow rate. Certain models experience a considerable decrease in water pressure when multiple faucets are turned on.
Two to three gallons of water are used every minute in the average home. This includes activities like taking a shower and using the bathroom. You can see how fast your needs could exceed the capacity of a conventional filter if you have multiple bathrooms in your home.
SpringWell’s filtration systems ensure a constant, high-rate water supply.
You’ll need about two square feet of space and easy access to a drain for a SpringWell filtering system. This filter works in a manner analogous to that of a water softener by using a bubble of air at the top of a single tank to oxidize contaminants, sending them to the bottom where they are trapped by sand and finally flushed away during a backwash cycle. A backup battery ensures that the electronic brain continues to receive electricity in the event of a blackout.
Most homes have their water filters installed at the point of entry, usually in the basement. Due to the necessity of cutting pipe for do-it-yourself installations, competence with plumbing and basic hand tools is also recommended.
The company even gives installation guidance in the form of video and telephone support. Hiring a plumber is a good idea if you’d rather kick back and take it easy.
The entire process of creating a SpringWell filter takes place in the United States. The tank and electronic control valve was made to be the very last ones you ever have to buy, so they’re both independently certified and made from high-quality materials that will last a lifetime.
- Lifetime warranty
- Adequate iron removal
- User-friendly control system
- No water pressure drop
- Silent filtration design
- May need an experienced person for the installation
Aquasure Fortitude Pro Series High-Performance Whole House
For up to six years, the Aquasure Fortitude Pro line can keep your family hydrated with pure water.
This method can be used to purify water by removing both chemical and organic contaminants. There are two distinct filter media employed here.
Whole-house water filters from Aquasure, on the other hand, have a capacity of 1.5 million gallons. A hybrid media composed of ground-activated carbon (GAC) and koa cellulose (KDF) is utilized in the subsequent filtration stage (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion).
Up to six bathrooms in a single dwelling can be serviced by this water system. It is a 52 by 12 by 2-millimeter filter. The NPT thread on this product is 1 inch. Between 25 and 125 PSI, the system’s pressure can be adjusted.
But, Aquasure Pro Series whole home water filters feature a 30-micron sediment filter that is washable and reusable. Scales from hard water are washed away together with the rust, dirt, silt, clay, and other debris they’ve collected.
The second filtering phase gets rid of impurities such as herbicides, VOCs, pesticides, chloramines, and chlorines. Prevents the buildup of scales and microbial development.
Aquasure’s system requires minimal installation time. Installation hardware is included as well. Depending on water use and characteristics, the pre-filter should be cleaned every 4-8 or 6-12 months. This is a rather lengthy process. While living in an area with poor water quality, it is advised to change the filter every four to six months.
- Effortless removal of contaminants
- Operates without any power use.
- Uncomplicated setup.
- The filter does not impact the amount of pressure that enters your home.
- Up to six bathrooms service capability.
- 30 days money back security
- Can last up to six years with proper service
- The sediment filter requires to be substituted twice a year
- Concise warranty period.
Who is the winner? Springwell vs Aquasure
Aquasure is a strong contender, although it has yet to achieve the success of SpringWell. We found that the SpringWell systems performed better than the Aquasure systems in terms of whole-house filtration.
Customers love SpringWell because of its reliability, durability, and performance, and it’s easy to see why. We were thrilled to see that the water quality improved almost immediately in our tests, even more so than with Aquasure’s systems.
Aquasure’s products can get the job done, and they’re less expensive, but SpringWell’s is a better overall deal. Aquasure’s quality has been questioned by several of the company’s consumers. We found that, on the whole, people preferred SpringWell’s products because of their higher quality, longer lifespan, and generally positive reviews.
The Benefits of Installing a SpringWell WS1 Well Filtration System
Pipes and appliances might rust and cause red stains in the yard if there is too much iron in the soil. The rotten egg smell in the water will ruin your daily routines of showering, cooking, and drinking.
- The SpringWell WS1 is a top whole-house filter for iron, hydrogen sulfide, and manganese-heavy well water.
- Air Injection Oxidizing is a highly effective method for removing these contaminants.
- Another great feature is that it can automatically backwash and renew.
- The filter and media in this setup will never need to be replaced.
- It has been built to last for over 20 years with excellent components that have been authorized for use.
- It’s inexpensive when you consider how long it will last and how much it will cost to change the filters.
- Red stains, broken appliances, and the smell of rotten eggs can all be history thanks to this approach, which can completely improve your family’s life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lifespan of SpringWell’s water purification system?
The SpringWell Water system is a whole-house water filtration system that can go up to six years without requiring a new cartridge to filter out harmful substances like chlorine, chloramine, and pesticide residue. This filtration system is not only durable in construction but is also warranted for long service life.
What does Springwell take away?
The SpringWell system can purge your water of lead, PFAS, PFOA, cysts, chlorine, chloramine, and more, with a purity level of > 99.95 percent.
Exactly what does “AquaSure MTDS” refer to?
RO+UV+MTDS Technology is a multi-stage purification system. The AquaSure Desire has RO, UV, and MTDS filtration technologies to guarantee that you have clean, tasty water whenever you need it. The use of MTDS to alter water flavor is plausible.
In a water purification system, what does “UF” stand for?
Ultrafiltration is what the UF indicates. This method of purifying water is widely used. This method of water purification offers a wide variety of customization options. UF water purifiers are not effective at removing dissolved salt particles.
For the following reasons, Springwell emerged victorious in our evaluation:
- Springwell’s system lasts for ten years, but Aquasure only lasts for five. Springwell’s filtration system contains four stages, while Aquasure’s only has two.
- Tanks and valves purchased from Springwell are accompanied by a lifetime guarantee. Aquasure suggests a one-year guarantee that can be extended to two years if the consumer registers.
- Springwell offers a six-month money-back guarantee, while Aquasure only offers one month.
- The Springwell CF1 water filter is less expensive without the extras than the Aquasure filter is with them.
This post compares Springwell vs Aquasure water filters, and I hope you find the information useful.